SUP 5 1B Class Connection
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
SUP 5 1B Class Connection

Pour éviter les chaines de mails interminables, se renseigner, vous aider mutuellement, partager vos idées ou tout simplement tripper...

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Samy
Serial posteur
Serial posteur

Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies Empty
MessageSujet: Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies   Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies Icon_minitimeMar 13 Fév - 1:05

A vous de choisir pour 2007 !

1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.

2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.

3. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from holiday on 4 June. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.

4. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged £5.99 for the first ten words and £1.99 for each additional word in your message.

5. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending
again.'(The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over).

6. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system... You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.

7. I've run away to join a different circus.

AND, FINALLY, THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE:

8. I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons... When I return, please refer to me as ' Margaret ' instead of 'Steve'.

Laughing
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Aalrik
MBA graduate
MBA graduate
Aalrik

MessageSujet: Re: Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies   Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies Icon_minitimeMar 13 Fév - 6:18

La 4 Very Happy
Julito
Active party-addict
Julito

MessageSujet: Re: Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies   Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies Icon_minitimeMer 14 Fév - 3:53

Niahahaha... trop fort ce Sam. La 3 pour moi.

PS: Si vous voulez demander leur avis aux gens vous pouvez mettre un sondage (pendant la création du sujet).
http://sup5-1b.myrealboard.com
Po
MBA graduate
MBA graduate
Po

MessageSujet: Re: Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies   Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Fév - 9:23

Moi je kiffe la 2 jocolor
bisous et à demain
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies   Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies Icon_minitime

Best of "Out of the Office" Autoreplies
Page 1 sur 1